Monday 29 September 2014

Thankful Monday

I've been having super random and most out of the world dreams that totally do not make any sense. Like how in the world is it possible that I dream about such ridiculous things??! Don't know if I'm like sleep deprived so my brain is subconsciously stressed out hence causing my weird dreams? Hmmm 

Like I've been dreaming about people I used to date and my exes. Some shocks me in my dreams cause I will wake up and be like "why the hell did you come into my dream!!!?" (Note: I didn't write why the hell did I dream about you cause honestly I DO NOT want to dream about them at all!!) 

And then I will dream about a trauma which haunted me way back in January. And it also has something to do with the job I was offered recently. After I declined that job offer and then I had this dam spastic and ridiculous dream... I was so dam thankful I rejected that job!! I woke up traumatised but super happy with my decision! 

Even though I had a super weird dream again last night... I'm waking up thankful. Cause at 4.45am I woke up to baby G's random babbles. Hahaha I peered into her crib and there she was playing with her fingers, babbling away and when she saw me she smiled (: so I fed her and she went back to bed. She babbled herself to sleep! Haha super cute. 

I'm waking up thankful for the life I have now. I always prayed to marry the love of my life and have an amazing child together. Ive achieved it at such a young age and I'm quite proud of that! I have an understanding husband who allows me to be a stay at home mum for now and enjoy the 1st year of my daughter's life. Even though i don't agree with his silly lil hobbies sometimes... I can never really get mad at him. Cause somehow he always knows how to poke fun at me or be silly and hence I can never be mad at him. I have an amazing little warrior princess as a daughter. She has such a strong fighting spirit which makes me super proud to call her my daughter. I'm blessed with a family who always pampers and supports me in whatever i do. And then now I'm blessed to have my 2nd family who we get along very well. You know how some daughter in laws just don't get along with their in laws especially their mil? Well not for me. My
Mil is awesome and she's very much like my own mother so that's why we click I guess? And I'm even closer to my husbsnd's aunties than my own aunties. 

So yea you can say I'm pretty darn happy and satisfied with how my life turned out. And here's to many more happy years(: 

Here's a load of family pics taken these few weeks! 

Baby G's first wedding 




Bed time family wefies(: 





Don't you just wanna kiss her!! Aiyoooo





Looking so much like her daddy! 


Have a blessed week ahead!!! 

And countdown to my mum's bday: 5 days 

My birthday: 10 days 

My husband's bday: 24 days 

What do I want for my birthday this year? Honestly nothing cause I have everything I ever wanted(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment