Friday 26 September 2014

Inconsiderate parking babarians

Today I was at sembawang shopping centre. They just allocated 2 parking lots for the family lots. There was 1 vacant and my eyes immediately lighted up cause I've been trying to park at the family lot eversince taking baby G out but it's always taken or the mall doesn't have family lots. So today I was like "wah score!!" My mum was reversing in till she noticed the car who was parked at the other family lot walking towards their car. At that point I was feeding baby G to notice or pay any attention to. My mum then said "those people don't have a baby and they parked at the family lot." It didn't click in my head how inconsiderate these stupid idiots were till like 2mins later. 

So question of the day is... What will you do when you encounter such inconsiderate babarians?

Well for me if I had noticed it earlier I would have definitely gotten out of the car and told that inconsiderate person off. Cause seriously I cannot stand it when people take advantage of things that are set up to convenience the needs of people who actually need it!! 

Okay if the other family lot was not available and I had to wait for a parking lot and I saw that inconsiderate babarian yes I would die die get out of the car and scream at them even more. 

(Diverting a little now I realise how "gangho" I am now as a mother. I will tell people off when I see something wrong) 

Given the fact that there was another family lot at that time I could just let it slide. But it still bugs me how inconsiderate some people can be over such a minute thing. I mean come on how hard is it to wait for another lot? Will you die while waiting? 

After having a baby I realise how small Singapore parking lots are at most malls. So now whenever we have baby G with us we have to find lots which have a bigger space on the left side cause there's where she sits. And also given that Singaporeans are horrible drivers... They cannot park straight so sometimes space is limited when I have to take Baby G out. When that happens I will just bang my car door against theirs. I don't care cause it's not my fault wad! 

So to all parents... If you see people taking advantage on what are entitled to us.. Please please speak up and tell them off!! 

And to those who clearly do not have a baby.. Please be more considerate and think about others! You wait till you have your own child then you are entitled to such privileges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment