Thursday 4 September 2014

Doors are opening

Yesterday i received good news. To others it may be so small, minute and doesn't mean anything but to me, a SAHM it's a small little stepping stone for me. 

And then this morning I woke up to another piece of good news. Well it's also a small step. Not something I really really want but it is a door that opened. Now I just have to pray that God will lead the way and if it's the way He wants me to go... He will guide and provide. Leaving it all in the hands of The Lord. He has watched over my family and I and I believe He will see me through my next step of my life. 

It's a bittersweet moment for me though. I always feel sad just thinking about it but I know it's a step I have to take eventually. Gonna keep praying for comfort and that I will find some joy and passion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment