Monday 22 September 2014

Our living situation

As my husband and I got married in such a rush, we had no time to apply for a house. Thankfully our families allowed us back home. From Sunday to Thursday morning, we are at my husband's place. At 1pm on Thursdays my mum comes to pick me and baby G up and we will head for lunch before heading back to mine. And then we are there over the weekend. And then some days when my husband has overnight duty on days we are suppose to stay at his, baby G n I head back to my place. 

I'm thankful my in laws aren't the super traditional kind. Like once I marry into their family I must stay there and all. We enjoy the shuffle around (although it really gets hectic moving here and there) but both side of grandparents get to bond with baby G. We want baby G to be close to both sides. Plus I'm super close to my own family and seriously I spend more than 1/2 my life with my mother. Haha since both of us are "taitais" now. We take baby G every where we go.

So this week we are at my place the whole week. Cause Sean's 2nd sister's baby just got discharged from the hospital so my mil has to help out and all. Okay if you guys didn't know my in laws have 5 grand children including baby G (which I call The Famous Five). Baby G is the 4th. There are currently 4 of the grand children living wif them. So imagine my mil has to take care of 4 of them everyday! Then this week she has to travel to my 2nd sis in law's place to look after recovering baby Owen. So I thought I would give her a break from baby G as baby Owen needs his grandma now. 

And today my husband will be staying at his cause he has an early work day tomorrow and my place is further to travel and all. So yea we have days where we stay at separate houses and we don't think it's weird. Haha 

I'm rambling today cause I havnt blogged in a while. Well because there isn't much to blog about? Oh just that I'm stressed out because I have to make a veri important decision. Sigh. Shall talk about it after I make the decision. 

Anyways baby G has finally learnt to flip onto a belly from her back!! Yay((: at 2mths n 24days!! 


And when she does tummy time, she's able to lift her head up higher now! And she doesn't scream in terror when we put her on her tummy! 


So proud of my lil princess(: she's really doing so well! Oh and she's able to put herself to sleep too. Yeps she's a big girl now! 

I need inspiration to blog about topics again. Hmmm any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment