Thursday 12 February 2015

Long overdue post

It's been far too long since I last blogged. Mainly because I changed to Samsung and the blogger app doesn't seem to work very well. 


Time is passing by too fast... It's now feb and Sean and I jus celebrated our 1yr wedding anniversary 2wks ago. Soon G will be 1 in 2mths time! Excuse me while I burry myself under my blanket and cry! 


These are some old pictures of G... She has definitely changed a lot!! Amazing how fast and how much they grow everyday.













































































Now G is turning actual age 10mths on Sunday when she jus turned corrected age 7mths a few weeks back. 


Milestones so far: 

-she can crawl very well! Started abt 6mths CA 


-she is now able to pull herself up n stand up 


-she's eating veri well too!! Started her on solids at CA 6mths just after a visit to her speech therapist. Initially I started her too early and she rejected solids like mad. I was so worried she won't start eating!! But miraculously after 1 visit to her speech therapist she started eating a lot and at a very fast pace too. Whatever u give her she eats! Plain porridge... Sweet potato porridge... Sweet potato... Pumpkin... Avocado... Apple... Quinoa porridge... Sneak some cake... Icecream... Soy icecream and all too! Haha she loves icecream !! 


-when you reach your hand out to her.. She will grab it and pull herself up to stand

Think that's about it... I've been trying to upload this post for months!! Fingers cross it works



No comments:

Post a Comment