Thursday 12 February 2015

Hello feb!

Its now February... Time to update everyone on what has happened so far for me personally since last October.

Well I decided it was time for me to look for a job. Was offered a job at some place I didn't want so I turned it down and also I didn't think I was ready to start work and leave G.

In November I sent out resumes again. This time to places I wanted to try. I started work in December at a hotel. Honestly I enjoyed it. My colleagues made it so much more enjoyable and fun. But what was frustrating was that my progress was always held back. I'm a very sociable person. So naturally I would excel once my boss put me at the front reception.. But I was always thrown to the telephone operator position especially when someone was sick. So I really wasn't at the front long enough. And then one horrible encounter totally caught me off guard and hurt me so badly. It was a very personal attack on me as a person and to me i dont deserve and shouldnt take such crap from a total stranger. Even though I had all the support of my colleagues and managers... It was a psychological barrier which I couldn't make myself cross hence I decided to quit after 2months. Everyone knows I'm not like that. And even though I was at the front for a short while... I've gotten compliments on my service via comment cards and even received "love letters" from my guests.

I'm still healing from this horrible encounter and only wish upon bad karma on that horrible being.

Anyways moving on from this... I've also decided to pursue my Masters. So that would be very exciting! For now I go back to being a sahm (tai tai) but also keep looking out for jobs that would suit me. And I pray third time is a charm... I will actually enjoy.. Love and stay at my next job.


No comments:

Post a Comment