Friday 13 February 2015

1st wedding anniversary

A year back we got married at Pan Pacific Singapore. We went back again to celebrate our 1yr anniversary but this time with G(: she was such a great baby and definitely and awesome hotel staycation baby! She enjoyed herself so much and what I found great was they provided us with a baby cot and a travel kit with baby shampoo and what nots! Plus point for that though we had many hiccups prior to making our booking. And then on the day of our check in we found out we were given another voucher for another room. So we booked it and gave it to my in laws. Had an awesome stay with my family! Next up is an actual holiday to another country.

Nothing is more important than my family. They give me strength and keep me going everyday.

*apologies to an abrupt ending... Trying to test if I can successfully upload this post! I promise a more coherent post next!*


5 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Loved these kids! Anyways friends, I need help in selecting a perfect location for vows for my sister’s first wedding anniversary. I have visited so many venues and all are very pretty. So I am getting confused in booking one of those venues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    personalised wedding gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb!Posh wish is better place where you can get stunning gifts so rush up no better day to commend love and harmony other than commemoration.
    1st wedding anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog post on. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post. I will visit again to read more post.
    1st wedding anniversary gifts uk

    ReplyDelete