Tuesday 23 February 2016

Day 1 and 2 of L's admission

It was a mad morning. Both kiddies woke up at 6am n refuse to go back to sleep. So sean n i were up by then. Got ready n headed to the hospital for L's admission. Hes in for his minor/major surgery to correct his rectum problem.
Its been a very tiring day. Thankfully i managed to nap with L in his cot. And im missing G like mad! I need that funny clown to make me laugh my anxiety away.
Being a parent when your child needs to go for a procedure is not fun at all. Had the worse night ever where i got so upset he had to completely stop milk and only given glucose water. He was so hungry and angry he screamed the whole ward down. I really wanted to give him my boob but i know i cant since he has a minor procedure to insert an iv line.
Hes now having the line inserted. Anxiety level check: mild. Cause its minor and he was sleeping so soundly when i handed him over to the nurse. But tomorrow, hes first on the list for surgery and its a major op. I get teary just thinking about it and my anxiety sky rockets. Sigh.. Praying this would be the last!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment