Friday 10 October 2014

Feeling 22

Today I look back at my past 22 years and dam have I done honestly well. I've been surrounded by amazing people who always support and love me no matter wad. But this past 1 year has been the most amazing and rewarding one. I became a uni graduate... Married my best friend and love of my life... Got pregnant and gave birth to such an amazing warrior princess. My proudest moment is definitely being a mother. 









This cheeky lil bumsie






Hahaha and then she got frustrated staring at the cake but can't eat it! 




The only gifts I will ever need (: family

Just last year when I celebrated my 21st birthday I had no idea I was growing such an amazing life in me. And fast forward to this year she's healthy, strong and so full of character. She's everything I wished for and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment